Contemporary Surface Solutions is in search of a Bilingual Project Coordinator to join our growing company. Our fast-pace environment is centered on teamwork, communication, and a sense of family. The ideal candidate is an individual with 2-3 years of experience and eagerness to grow and develop with us. This full-time position offers a competitive salary, health benefits, 401K & possible bonuses.
The Project Coordinator assists the team in various components of commercial and residential construction projects and will work in conjunction with field team members to ensure the quality and timeliness of project completion
In this role, responsibilities include:
- Translate & Communicate with Spanish Speaking Employees
- Create the work/job schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Coordinate with customer communications, scheduling and coordination throughout project life cycle
- Support project start up, organization, document control, execution stages.
- Support office activities as required to ensure a productive work environment.
- Organize communications for all project with internal and external team members. Monitor and support the project’s ongoing progression
- Manage documentation in accordance with company policies.
- Coordinate with the clients, superintendents, property management, other departments & contractors to complete the assigned projects.
- Support construction efforts as deemed necessary for project
- Understand project scope, project delivery, cost and schedules
- Ensure that the assigned projects are completed safely, producing a quality product and client requirements, as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Interface with clients and the project team to complete the assigned work within schedule and budget.
- Support meetings with clients, owners and field.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of department and company goals. Identify and implement improvements in processes and operations to control costs and improve productivity.
- Participate in special projects or tasks as required.
- Lead project meetings with internal and external team members to monitor and support the project’s ongoing progression
- Provide strong leadership to construction team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths to ensure project targets are achieved
- A minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of two (2) years commercial construction experience in a scheduling or project coordination position (co-op and internship accepted)
- Reviewing plans & documents and identifying compliance with project scope
- Strong leadership & negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple jobs concurrently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Proficient in Office 360 (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) and QuickBooks
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong work ethic and “will-do” attitude
At Contemporary Surface Solutions, we strive to create a positive employee experience and as the Project Coordinator, you are expected to uphold company standards/procedures and set an example. To accomplish company objectives, you will assist our team in implementing company policies, supporting team members, conducting training, and contributing to an overall positive work environment!